One2One Program Information
Lower Moreland Township School District has a One2One technology initiative that provides a 2-in-1 touchscreen Chromebook for every student. This initiative aligns with Lower Moreland Township School District's belief that the ultimate goals of the school experience are to cultivate a love of learning along with the tools and skills necessary to enable students to be successful in an ever-changing world.
There are two tasks that must be completed prior to the start of the school year for students who will be enrolled in grades 6-12:
1) Parents/Guardians and students need to complete the Chromebook User Agreement. The user agreement is located in the quick links section of the high school and middle school webpages as well as on the One2One page of the district website.
2) The $25 technology fee per student needs to be paid. An explanation of the technology fee is attached to the Chromebook User Agreement and is also available on the One2One page of the district website. Payment can be made electronically via the MySchoolBucks link on the website or by check made payable to the Lower Moreland Township School District.
For information on Chromebook guidelines and expectations, FAQ's, and technology fee information click here.
The Technology Fee Information can be found here.
Please complete the parent/guardian user agreement for each child in grades 6-12 in Home Access Center within your annual update form. To view a copy of the agreement click here.
Instructions for submitting the One2One agreement in Home Access Center:1. Log into Home Access Center (HAC).2. Click on the "Registration" icon at the top.3. Click on the "Update Registration" tab.4. Click on "New" to open up and complete a new update form.5. Be sure to click on "I accept" and "Submit" after completing the form.*If you have already submitted or want to review your submission, prior submitted forms can be viewed by following the same steps 1-3 above, and then clicking on "View" at the end of the information for the most recently submitted forms.
Lower Moreland is accepting the technology fee electronically through MySchoolBucks. If you already use MySchoolBucks for lunch payments, you will see an invoice in your account for the technology fee. If you do not have an account, please create an account to submit your payment electronically. To pay for your students' technology fee online, login to https://www.myschoolbucks.com/ and select School Store from the top navigation bar and then choose School Invoices. There is NO convenience fee added for technology fee invoices.
Enrollment in My School Bucks easy!
If you are already using MySchoolBucks to pay for school meals, your account is already set-up and ready to go! Just login and click on School Store and choose School Invoices from the drop down menu. If you don’t have an account follow the steps below:
1. Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
2. Add your students using their school name and student ID.
3. Make purchases with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Connecting to Wifi at home - Click Here
Replacement Chromebook Chargers
Students may purchase a replacement charger from the Technology Department in the school tech center for $25.