I am the Director of Choral Activities (6th, 7th/8th, and ManChoir) and (one of) the General Music teacher(s) at The Murray Avenue School!
I consider it an honor and special privilege to teach your child and grow your child as a singer/musician/citizen of the world.
All course information, relevant materials (including practice tracks), and assignments can be found in the appropriate Google Classroom Class. If you need assistance with enrolling in your student's Google Classroom as a guardian, please email me at the email listed below:
Please, if you ever have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to me via email: email@example.com.
Important Dates for the Murray Avenue School Choral Program for the 2018-2019 School Year are:
NO MORE DATES! HAVE A RESTFUL AND REFRESHING SUMMER! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR :).
LINKS TO INTERNET-BASED EDUCATIONAL MUSIC GAMES:
- Chrome Music Lab (from Google) (https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/)
- INCREDIBOX (https://www.incredibox.com/)
- Pug's Notation Training (http://www.musicpug.com/)
- Music Press Distress (https://makingmusicfun.net/flash/mpd.php)
- Rhythm Trainer (http://www.therhythmtrainer.com/)
- Music Teachers' Games (http://musicteachersgames.com/)
- Exploratorium.edu (http://exploratorium.edu/music/)
- Tone Matrix (http://tonematrix.audiotool.com/)
- Google Song Maker (https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/)
- Phil Tulga Unifix Drum Machine (http://www.philtulga.com/unifix.html)