Skip To Main Content

How to Make Payments

 There are a few ways you may make payments on your student's cafeteria account. 

  1. You may make online payments at There is a link on the food service page with more information on how to do this. There is a fee to pay online.  
    - Starting January 19th, 2022, the fee for paying online will increase to 4.6% + $0.40 per online transaction   
  2.  You may also pay in cash or check at the cash registers.  
    - Checks are made payable to Lower Moreland Township School District.
    - If your student is at Pine Road, we ask that you place the check or cash in the envelope and write your child's name and ID number on the front. 
    - You may also mail a check to the Food Service Director at 3737 Pine Rd Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006.

      *If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Food Service Director at (215)938-0270 ext:6214.