Skip To Main Content

Food Services Homepage

Welcome to Food Service - Cafeteria Information

For the 2024/25 school year, the prices will be as follows:


Pine Road Elementary School = no charge for 2024/25

Murray Avenue School = no charge for 2024/25

Lower Moreland Middle School = no charge for 2024/25

Lower Moreland High School = no charge for 2024/25


Pine Road Elementary School = $2.60

Murray Avenue School = $2.75

Lower Moreland Middle School = $2.75

Lower Moreland High School = $3.60

As the new school year begins, there have been changes in school meals. Please click the link to watch a short video created by School Nutrition Association. 

For further information, please read below:

 - The Nutrition Group's website is located at  
 - For more information on the National School Lunch program, please visit their website.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider