Welcome to the
Lower Moreland Township School District
Links to community, educational, and recreational opportunities for our children and families!
In an effort to contribute to our green efforts and to effectively communicate information from the school to district homes, it is the initiative of this administration to post all non-profit flyers to the Lower Moreland School District Virtual Backpack found on our home page. This effort will eliminate waste and is a new way to share school and community events with our students and families.
We know that parents are interested in extracurricular activities. At the same time, we don't want this information to get lost among the countless other pieces of paper in our students backpacks.
Organizations asking for the District to share information with its students must:
- Provide services/have a location within the geographic boundary of the Lower Moreland Township School District and
- Have non-profit status and provide its tax-exempt number issued by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue to the District.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL GUIDELINES
Promotional materials must follow the guidelines below:
- Promotions must be appropriate for student use and consistent with district policy (for example, promotions may not mention alcohol products).
- Promotions must be for activities or organizations that are of direct interest to students.
- Promotions may not say that the activities are endorsed by the Lower Moreland Township School District.