I am absolutely thrilled to join the Murray Avenue School team as the Director of Murray Avenue Choirs and (one of) the General Music teachers!
I consider it an honor and special privilege to teach your child and grow your child as a singer/musician/citizen of the world.
Please, if you ever have any questions/concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to me via email: email@example.com .
Information for 6th Grade Chorus, 7th/8th Grade Chorus, and General Music can be found in the appropriate tabs on this website.
Go to the 6th Grade Chorus and 7th/8th Grade Chorus tabs for after-school & evening rehearsal dates, concert information, and general information.
Here's to a wonderful and impactful 2018-2019 school year :).
LINKS TO INTERNET-BASED EDUCATIONAL MUSIC GAMES:
- Chrome Music Lab (from Google) (https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/)
- INCREDIBOX (https://www.incredibox.com/)
- Pug's Notation Training (http://www.musicpug.com/)
- Music Press Distress (https://makingmusicfun.net/flash/mpd.php)
- Rhythm Trainer (http://www.therhythmtrainer.com/)
- Music Teachers' Games (http://musicteachersgames.com/)
- Exploratorium.edu (http://exploratorium.edu/music/)
- Tone Matrix (http://tonematrix.audiotool.com/)
- Google Song Maker (https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/)
- Phil Tulga Unifix Drum Machine (http://www.philtulga.com/unifix.html)