Kindergarten Registration InformationDuring this time of "social distancing," 2021 Kindergarten registrations are being completed through Google Meet, without an in-person meeting at the district. A COMPLETED Registration Packet with all required documentation is required prior to setting up a Google Meet appointment.Call (215) 938-0290 x-6024 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
What do I need for Kindergarten Registration?
1. All New Student Registration Forms and Student Health Forms which can be found by clicking here.
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Proof of Residency (See details below)
- THREE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY – Under Sections 1301 and 1302 of the PA School Code, Lower Moreland Township School District requires that proof of residency is verified before a student can be registered in our schools. Owning property and payment of property taxes in Lower Moreland Township School District does not automatically fulfill the residency clause as stated in the Pennsylvania School Code. The following shall be used to verify residency:
- Property deed, most recent property tax bill, or notarized residential lease
- The lease must contain your landlord's telephone number, list your child(ren) as occupants, and include the page where both you and the landlord have signed.
- Agreements of Sale must show a settlement date. Please note that you will be required to produce settlement papers or the deed after settlement. If you do not occupy the home by the child(ren)'s first day of school, the family must pay tuition as per School Board Policy #202.
PLUS 2 additional items that can include:
Internal Revenue Statement Voter Registration Card Insurance Statement Vehicle Registration Letter from Employer (if not self-employed) Welfare Card Bank Statement Utility Activation or Billing Statement Billing StatementAdditional School Records:
- Parents of students with IEPs should submit the most recent IEP and Evaluation Report prior to the registration appointment.
- It is also recommended that parents submit student academic records such the last two year's final report cards, any standardized testing reports, and the transcript, if available.
Placement Criteria for Kindergarten:
- 5 years old before September 1st
- DIAL 3
- Parental Input