Welcome to James Horrell's Homepage
Sunday, January 20, 2019
School: Murray Avenue School
Room Assignment: Room 206
Class Assignment: Sixth Grade Social Studies
Phone: 215.938.0270 x3206
Sixth Grade Social StudiesMesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, Rome
LM One2One InitiativeFoundation for LM Schools Board Member
MaTV Media Club Co-Sponsor
Curator of the International Shlobster Project
Dear Sixth Grade Students:
The following six statements frame my entire approach to our work together. Everything I do with you during sixth grade comes from this framework.
1. You possess limitless human potential.
2. You have skills and talents you may not even know you have.
3. I have a limited amount of time to help and guide your process of development and discovery.
4. Murray Avenue School is the absolute best place in the world to do this work.
5. It is my responsibility to establish situations and conditions under which you can choose to be successful.
6. Making mistakes can be highly informative in your development and education.Please use the links on the side toolbar to access other information about my classes.Here's the scrapbook link, but you'll learn more about this later --> sixth grade page.
Last Modified on December 19, 2017