The policy of the Lower Moreland Township School District is to provide equal opportunity in all of its educational programs, activities, and employment. In compliance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA, no person will be subject to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age or disability. The Human Resource Department exists to provide support to LMTSD staff members. If you have a question, we encourage you to contact the department so we may assist you.
- All applicants must apply online on our website: https://lowermoreland.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
- The Human Resources Department will contact candidates who have been selected to participate in the interview process.
- Successful candidates will be invited to an initial screening interview and an interview with the building/departmental interview team.
- When appropriate, finalists will be invited to a demonstration lesson.
- Teacher Finalists will complete a final interview with the Superintendent of Schools.
- Reference checks will be completed before any offer of employment is extended.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon the approval of the Lower Moreland Township School Board of Directors.
In order to begin employment in any PA public school, all employees are required to complete the following mandatory paperwork:
3. FBI Fingerprint Check (Act 114)
In selecting the Service code (first prompt), the candidate should use the following: PDE- School District - 1KG6XN. Please provide the District the UEID # from your receipt once you get fingerprinted so we may access the results online. Volunteers and CIT's should enter 1KG6ZJ.
4. School Personnel Health Record - The TB test must be dated within 3 months of hire.
5. Act 168 Form - Fill out the top section and Section 1 for your current employer and as well as any former employers where you worked with children under the age of 18
6. Arrest or Conviction Form (Act 24)
7. Three letters of recommendation - must be relevant and recent.
8. Mandated Reporter Training (Act 126) - Complete a three-hour online training on your role and responsibilities as an employee of the School District to report child abuse. This course meets all state requirements for the training of employees. The HR Department will invite you by email to the 2 part training course. At the end of the training, you will need to submit your certificate to the HR Department.
The HR Department will invite you to complete paperwork and upload clearances through our online portal.
Additional Documents for Certificated Staff Only
- Original copy of Transcript(s)