Lower Moreland Township School District
IMPORTANT BUS INFORMATION
In an effort to maintain continued safety and security, the District has removed transportation lists from the public website. When transportation planning for 2021-2022 is complete, bus routes can be accessed here: 2022-2023 Public School Transportation Routes.Please note that the routes may be subject to change, however, students will be notified of any major changes. The times of the morning stops may vary once the school year begins and may be adjusted accordingly. It is important to have your student(s) out at the appointed bus stop at least five (5) minutes before the scheduled time to ensure pickup.
If there are any questions, please call First Student, Inc. at (215) 947-9711.
UPDATING STUDENT INFORMATION ONLINE
As a parent/guardian of a child currently enrolled in grades K-12 for the 2022-2023 school year, you will be asked to update your child's student information online through the Home Access Center (HAC) Parent Portal this year. NOTE: Packets typically sent out in the past requesting this information will not be mailed. All of the information will be collected and validated online.eSchool Home Access (HAC) will open to parents as follows:
8/29/2022 – HAC opens for all families
8/29/2022 – Student schedules available in HACYou may log into the Home Access Center anytime after the designated date above to update the student information that is listed and to view your student’s schedule. The following directions will guide you through the online update process.1. Log into Home Access Center using the Home Access Center icon on the district website at https://www.lmtsd.org/ (If you have forgotten your username and password, please follow the directions on the “Help Page” on the Home Access Center webpage. Families new to the district will receive their HAC Username along with a one-time access code in an email sent to the email we have on file for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are new and did not receive this information.2. Once in Home Access Center, the annual update form should automatically open. If not, click the Update Student Information link and then click New to start a new form. To update your child’s enrollment information, open up each section by clicking on SHOW ALL SECTIONS.3. Carefully examine the information listed in each of the sections (Student Information, Address and Phone, Contact Information, and Additional Information). You will have the opportunity to view the student demographic and address information we currently have on file for your student, add/update emergency contacts, complete this year's annual consent agreements (select "YES" or "NO" in the drop-down box for each agreement), and add/update your student's emergency medical information and emergency early dismissal directions. Be sure to select SAVE at the bottom of each section after you complete each section.***Student demographic information and address information can only be verified, NOT be updated through this process. If any of this information appears to be incorrect, you MUST contact central registration to make changes. Call 215-938-0220, ext. 3127, or email: email@example.com***The Additional Information section contains this year's Annual Consent Agreements as well as the opportunity to enter/update your student's emergency medical information and emergency early dismissal directions. You must click "SHOW ALL SECTIONS" at the top of the form in order to view/edit these sections.***The documents referenced in the "Annual Consent Agreements" section under the "Additional Information" tab can be viewed by clicking on the links below:
4. After completing all of the sections (including clicking SAVE at the bottom of each section), click SAVE at the bottom of the form to enable the SUBMIT button. Click "I Agree" and then click SUBMIT which will authorize the submitted application with your digital signature. You will receive an acknowledgement email confirming that your application was successfully submitted.
- Educational Activities Media Release Form
- Annual Web 2.0 Educational Applications Consent and Student Privacy 2022-2023 School Year
- Policy #815 - Acceptable Use of Internet and School Computer Network
- Policy #237 - Electronic Devices
- Chromebook Agreement
- Pine Road Elementary School Handbook for Students and Families
- Murray Avenue School Handbook and Code of Conduct
- Lower Moreland High School Handbook and Code of Conduct
5. If you have additional children, you will need to update each child’s information individually.***Please note, you must update information and provide parent consent for each student you have attending the Lower Moreland Township School District.Your registration information will be submitted to the school registrar and it will be reviewed. You will receive an email regarding the status of your child's update information. If the registrar changes the form's status to Pending, Denied, or Accepted, you will receive an email notification of the change. If a form is denied, the parent can log into Update Student Information online, correct the form, and re-submit the form. Arrangements have been made for families without access to a computer or the Internet to use a computer at their child’s school. Please contact your school's office if this arrangement needs to be set up.
ANNUAL FERPA NOTIFICATION
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students over 18 years of age ("eligible students") certain rights with respect to the student's education records. More information can be found here: Notification of Rights Under FERPA for Elementary and Secondary Institutions. A video providing clarification can be found here: Student Privacy 101: FERPA for Parents and Students
IMPORTANT SCHOOL LUNCH INFORMATION
All 2022-2023 free and reduced applications have been posted on the district website. Please visit https://www.lmtsd.org, open the "Services" menu, and then select "Food Services (Cafeteria Information)" and "Free & Reduced Application" to access the applications. Please note income eligibility is as follows:
FEDERAL INCOME CHART
For School Year
July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
Each Addl. person
IMPORTANT: MY CHILD’S APPLICATION WAS APPROVED LAST YEAR. DO I NEED TO FILL OUT ANOTHER ONE? Yes. Your child’s application is only good for that school year and for the first few days of this school year. You must send in a new application unless the school told you that your child is eligible for the new school year.
STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Parents with a child or children attending school in our School District have the opportunity to select a primary group insurance plan for their students. Student accident insurance can help you manage the possibility of out-of-pocket expenses, since many group insurance policies no longer pay full hospital and medical expenses and may require a deductible or co-insurance. Further information about student accident insurance can be found here: Student Accident Voluntary Insurance Brochure
- Educational Activities Media Release Form