Welcome to Quinn-Maxwell, Colleen's Homepage
Thursday, February 27, 20209th grade Swimming Requirement For Graduation
2nd Quarter:1st period Meets Tuesdays: Need to be present/participate atDates:4B period: Meets Wednesdays: Need to be present/participate atDates:5C period: Meets Tuesdays: Need to be present/participate atDates:8th period: Meets Tuesdays: Need to be present/participate atDates:3rd Quarter:
- Swimming will take place on every ____________________ during the 2nd and 3rd Quarters of this year beginning _________________
- Each student is required to be present and participate at 75% of classes held to complete requirement.
1st period Need to be present/participate atDates:4B period: Need to be present/ participate atDates:5C period: Need to be present/participate atDates:8th period: Need to be present/participate atDates:
School:Room(s) Assignment:Class Assignment:Phone:Email:Activities:
- Parent excuse notes may not substitute the requirement for 75% of classes, but do afford the student an "E" for grade for that session.
- Failure to complete the district's 75% participation requirement will result in an "F" for that quarter physical education grade.
- Make up sessions are available during midterm exam week and following 3rd quarter classes.
- Long Term Medical excuse notes will be handled on an individual basis.
- Full piece bathing suit is required for activity (can be substituted with full coverage dri fit style shirt and or shorts )
- Flip flops are to be worn when entering and exiting pool area
- Towel and shower supplies should be brought to each swimming class.
- Students will have 15 minutes following lesson to prepare for rest of school day
Please use the links on the side toolbar to access other information about my classes.