Lower Moreland Township School DistrictThank you for your interest in employment with the Lower Moreland Township School District.E.O.E.The policy of the Lower Moreland Township School District is to provide equal opportunity in all of its educational programs, activities and employment. In compliance with Title VI, Title IX, Section 504 and ADA, no person will be subject to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age or disability. The Human Resource Department exists to provide support to LMTSD staff members. If you have a question, we encourage you to contact the department so we may assist you.Selection Process
In order to begin employment in any PA public school, all employees are required to complete the following mandatory paperwork:1. PA State Police Request for Criminal Records Check (Act 34)
- All applicants must apply online on our website: https://lowermoreland.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
- The Human Resources Department will contact candidates who have been selected to participate in the interview process.
- Successful candidates will be invited to an initial screening interview and an interview with the building/departmental interview team.
- When appropriate, finalists will be invited to a demonstration lesson.
- Finalists will complete a final interview with the Superintendent of Schools.
- Reference checks will be completed before any offer of employment is extended.
- All offers of employment are contingent upon the approval of the Lower Moreland Township School Board of Directors.
2. Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form3. PA Child Abuse Clearance
4. Federal (FBI) Criminal History Record Information (CHR)-
5. PA School Health Form- The TB test must be dated within 3 months of hire.6. Act 168 Form-Fill out the top section and Section 1 for your current employer and well as any former employers where you worked with children under the age of 187. Three letters of recommendation - must be relevant and recent.In addition, they will be required to complete Act 126 online training:
- In selecting the Service code (first prompt), candidate should use the following:
- PDE- School District - 1KG6XN
Additional Documents for Certificated Staff Only
- Original copy of Transcript(s)
Last Modified on December 7, 2017