- I have lived in Northeast Philadelphia my whole life with my two older siblings, my parents, and Rosie (my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel).
- Prior to graduating from college I worked at a childcare center where I worked with children of all ages from six weeks through twelve years.
- I graduated with my degree in Education from West Chester University. I completed my student teaching at Anne Frank Elementary School in the northeast.
- I began my journey at Lower Moreland as a building substitute at Pine Road School. I later became the instructional assistant in the life skills room.
- I was a dancer during my elementary, middle, and high school years. I also was involved in my high school's musicals and orchestra. I am currently helping out with Pine Road's fifth grade play!
- When I am not at school you can find me with my family and friends, taking walks through the park, or on the beach (my favorite place).
I am excited to learn more about each and every one of you!♥