- Teacher and/or parent share/s observations and concerns regarding student progress in ANY school-related area
- Child is referred to IST
- Through discussion and classroom data, a specific need is identified
- Additional data is gathered pertaining to that specific need
- A goal is set for growth
- Interventions are implemented, generally in the regular education classroom
- Interventions are monitored for approximately 6-7 weeks
- Gather team to discuss, continue the plan or redesign interventions
"If you always do what you've always done, then you will always get what you've always gotten"
IST allows for a team to share ideas and approach a need in a different way.
Last Modified on September 1, 2021