Welcome to the 2019 Lions Summer Sports Camp
Deadline for registration is Friday, June 7
Camp runs from June 24, 2019 – August 2, 2019
The Lions Summer Sports Camp is available for students in grades 2 through 8 (in Fall 2019) offering them the opportunity to participate in various sports to stay active, have fun, and sharpen skills throughout the summer. The Camp is held at the Lower Moreland High School. Some of the sports students will enjoy include: Basketball, Softball, Tennis, Soccer, Badminton, Swimming, Archery, Wrestling, Boxing, Floor Hockey, Volleyball, Football, Lacrosse, Baseball, and Team Handball.
During the morning sessions, students will work with instructors going over the finer components of various sports. Competitions will be held throughout the morning activities to sharpen skills.
Afternoon activities will include daily swimming and additional athletic activities outside their morning specialty sport giving each camper opportunities to learn and participate in a various number of fun filled activities.
Sample Schedule of a Day at Camp
9:00 - Arrival & Warm-Up Activities
9:30 - Specialty Sport #1 (Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Etc.)
10:45 - Specialty Sport #2 (Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Etc.)
11:30 - Lunch (Bring your own or Buy)
12:15 - Swimming
1:00 - All Camp Activity #1 (Indoor Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton, Etc.)
1:45 - All Camp Activity #2 (Indoor Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton, Etc.)
2:30 - Regular Dismissal
2:30 - 4:00 Late Pick Up (Extra Charge)
Pricing information can be found on the camp application. Below is some information that may be helpful as you are filling out the application.
- Camp is 5 days a week for 6 weeks (No camp on 7/4). The first week of camp is $160. Each additional week is $135.
- The week of July 2 is discounted due to no camp being held on July 4th. If July 2 is your first week of camp, the cost is $128 for that week. If July 2 is your second week of camp, the cost for that week is $108.
- Late pick-up is $60 per week or $12 per day.
- Please indicate which weeks you are registering for by circiling the dates on your camp application.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
- Late registrations will not be accepted.
How to register:
Please submit the camp application, full payment, and emergency form before June 7 to the following address:
Lions Summer Sports Camp
2551 Murray Avenue
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Checks should be made payable to: LMTSD