Kindergarten Registration Information
Call (215) 938-0290 to make an appointment
What do I need for Kindergarten Registration?
1. All New Student Registration Forms and Student Health Forms which can be found by clicking here.
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Proof of Residency (See details below)
- THREE PROOFS OF RESIDENCY – Under Sections 1301 and 1302 of the PA School Code, Lower Moreland Township School District requires that proof of residency is verified before a student can be registered in our schools. Owning property and payment of property taxes in Lower Moreland Township School District does not automatically fulfill the residency clause as stated in the Pennsylvania School Code. The following shall be used to verify residency:
- Property deed, most recent property tax bill, or notarized residential lease
- The lease must contain your landlord's telephone number, list your child(ren) as occupants, and include the page where both you and the landlord have signed.
PLUS 2 additional items that can include:
- Agreements of Sale must show a settlement date. Please note that you will be required to produce settlement papers or the deed after settlement. If you do not occupy the home by the child(ren)'s first day of school, the family must pay tuition as per School Board Policy #202.
|Internal Revenue Statement
||Voter Registration Card
|Letter from Employer (if not self-employed)
||Utility Activation or Billing Statement
Additional School Records:
- Parents of students with IEPs should bring the most recent IEP and Evaluation Report to the registration appointment.
Other important information for incoming kindergarten students: Placement Criteria for Kindergarten:
- It is also recommended that parents bring student academic records such the last two year's final report cards, any standardized testing reports, and the transcript, if available.
Additional Registration Information can be found by clicking here.
- 5 years old before September 1st