Need Help with Home Access Center? You've Come to the Right Webpage!
1. Did you forget your password? Click here to send an email to request a new one. (Please note this is not an automatic resetting--so you are respectfully asked to be patient until someone can get back to you.) In the email, please provide your name, the names of your children/their school(s), and a daytime telephone number. Respecting your privacy and maintaining the security of your child(ren)'s records is of the utmost importance to us--hence this extra security step.
2. Did you find an error in your student(s)'s personal information? (Name, guardianship, address, bus route, etc). Click on the email below to contact a secretary in the respective school. If the information is incorrect for more than one student, you only need to contact one of the schools for the information to be updated for all of your children. In the email, please identify the incorrect information, what the information should be, and a daytime telephone number.
3. Do you have a question about your student's attendance record?
4. Do you have a question about your student's grades, assignments, or average? Contact the teacher directly. A staff directory can be found at the following addresses:
5. Are you unable to access the Home Access website? Submit a request for technical assistance here. Please be specific about the problem you are having for the best service.